Use the Business Time Tracker icon in the system tray to manage the application.
The icon may have three colors:
- the tracker is working. - the tracker is working and requires your attention. - the tracker stopped.
The application menu includes the following controls:
- This button starts the tracker.
- This button stops the tracker.
- Run at Logon
- This checkbox adds the tracker to the AutoRun section to start the tracker automatically on Windows logon.
- This button starts synchronizing data.
Use the Options dialog box to manage synchronization rules.
- Create Report Workbook
- This menu allows creating Excel reporting workbooks for local and central databases.
You may save the created workbook to use it later.
- This menu allows changing the user interface language.
- This button opens the Options dialog box.
- This button opens the application help.
- This button opens the application website, www.business-time-tracker.com.
- Register Product...
- This button starts the product registration wizard.
Use this option to activate the trial and the purchased license.
- This button opens the dialog box with the product information.
- This button exits the application.