- Download and install Business Time Tracker.
- Download and install SaveToDB Add-in for Microsoft Excel.
- Start Business Time Tracker. Click the Start button.
- Continue working 10-15 minutes.
- Create and learn a report workbook for a local database.
- Activate the trial version.
If you use Business Time Tracker personally, take a look at the application options and tune your tracker options.
If you use Business Time Tracker in a company, learn how to synchronize data.
If you manage a team, take a look at the Getting Reports topic. You have to see data for your team members.
If you are responsible for a corporate database, take a look at the Corporate Database topic.